Once you have completed the request, you will be contacted within 2 business days (via email) with your RMA ticket number and the information necessary to return your defective product.
- You MUST obtain an RMA number before NEXT UPS Systems is able to perform an ONSITE swap of your NEXT UPS Systems products.
- This service is only available within the EU due to import/export requirements. Product purchased outside the EU must be returned through the company from which it was purchased.
- This online RMA process is for warranty replacement/repair of defective product only. To exchange, refund or receive a credit for your product, please return it to the company from which it was purchased.
- Please verify all of the information you are submitting to ensure it is complete and correct. Any discrepancy(s) will delay your request and could cause your request to be denied.
- Your product must have been registered at purchase in order to have 3years onsite warranty.
This service is only available within the EU due to export/import restraints. Product outside the EU must be returned through the agent/company from which it was purchased.To ensure your RMA request is processed promptly, please be sure all information is complete and correct. RMA requests without proper information will not be processed and will be sent back to the sender.
*Standard replacement: Your UPS is covered by a standard 3years onsite exchange warranty in the best timing conditions (depending on location, this can be between 48 & 72 hours). Logistic costs for shipping back your old UPS and delivering the new one will be covered by NEXT UPS Systems. Subject to availability, the replacement product will be shipped to Customer within 2-4 business days following NEXT’s receipt of the RMA request. Product will be replaced with the same part number as the part received unless prior authorization is obtained in order to substitute another part number. All requests are processed within 2 business days.
*Standard repair: Any product that is no longer being manufactured by NEXT UPS Systems but is still under warranty must be returned to NEXT UPS Systems for repair. In the event that the part(s) is not repairable, the part(s) will be replaced with a refurbished part.